Hi I want to switch from a service-based company to a product-based company. I want a detailed guide or roadmap that I can follow to prepare myself. I have 4 months and can dedicate 3 hours a day. Can anyone help me out?

Hi I want to switch from a service-based company to a product-based company. I want a detailed guide or roadmap that I can follow to prepare myself. I have 4 months and can dedicate 3 hours a day. Can anyone help me out?

There are a few key things you’ll need to do in order to make the switch from a service-based company to a product-based company. First, you’ll need to research and develop your product. This includes figuring out what your product will be, how it will be made, and what it will be used for. Once you have a solid product idea, you’ll need to create a business plan and marketing strategy. This will help you figure out how to finance your product, get it into the hands of consumers, and make a profit. Finally, you’ll need to build a team to help you with production, marketing, and sales. These are just a few of the key steps you’ll need to take in order to successfully switch from a service-based company to a product-based company.