How can I as a teenager spend my time to improve my skills in development?

I don’t have a lot of money to spend on courses so I was wondering if there are any other ways I can improve my skills.

1. Use online resources: There are a ton of free online resources that can help you learn more about development. You can look for tutorials, articles, and videos on specific topics that you want to learn more about.

2. Join a development community: There are many online development communities that you can join for free. This can be a great way to meet other developers, learn from them, and get feedback on your own work.

3. Use coding bootcamps: Coding bootcamps can be a great way to learn development skills quickly. They are typically short (usually around 10 weeks) and focused courses that will teach you the basics of coding and development.

4. Get a job in a related field: Getting a job in a related field can be a great way to learn more about development. You can learn about specific technologies that your company uses, and get experience working with code on a daily basis.

5. Go to a conference or meetup: There are often conferences and meetups for developers that you can attend. This can be a great way to network with other developers, learn about new technologies, and get inspired about development.