How can you learn to write high quality code by yourself?

I want to improve my programming skills and be able to write code that is maintainable and scalable. Are there any resources or tips that can help me achieve this?

The best way to learn how to write high quality code depends on your individual learning style and preferences. However, there are a few general tips that can help you get started:

1. Start by reading code that is considered to be high quality. This will give you a good idea of what characteristics to aim for in your own code.
  2. Pay attention to the feedback you receive from others when you share your code. If you consistently receive positive feedback, then you know you’re on the right track.
  3. Use a code linter to check your code for potential errors and style issues. This can help you catch potential problems early on and ensure that your code is consistent.
  4. Write unit tests for your code. This will help you verify that your code is working as expected and catch any potential bugs.
  5. Finally, don’t be afraid to ask for help when you need it. There is no shame in admitting that you need assistance, and doing so can help you learn even more about how to write high quality code.