How did you manage to study programming while also managing your other courses?

I’m a non-CS/IT student and I want to study programming but I’m not sure how to manage my time with my other courses. Any tips or advice?

The best way to study programming while also managing your other courses will vary depending on your individual situation and learning style. However, here are a few tips that may help you:

1. Talk to your professors and let them know your goals.

If you’re worried about how you’ll juggle studying programming with your other courses, talk to your professors and let them know your goals. They may be able to give you some advice on how to manage your time and workload.

1. Make use of online resources.

There are a wealth of online resources available for learning programming, so make use of them! You can often find video tutorials, articles, and exercises to help you learn at your own pace.

1. Find a study buddy.

If you’re struggling to stay motivated, find a study buddy who is also interested in learning programming. This way, you can help each other out and keep each other on track.

1. Take breaks.

Don’t try to cram everything in at once – it’s important to take breaks and give yourself time to relax. Otherwise, you’ll quickly become overwhelmed and burnt out.

1. Be persistent.

Learning programming can be challenging, but it’s important to be persistent. If you hit a roadblock, take a step back and try another approach. Eventually, you’ll get the hang of it!