How do you manage your time between work school and your personal life?

I’m finding it hard to keep up with my school work work commitments and still have time for myself. Any tips on how to better manage my time?

The best way to manage your time will vary depending on your individual circumstances. However, here are a few general tips that may help you to better manage your time:

1. Make a list of your commitments and priorities. Sit down and make a list of all the commitments and priorities in your life, including work, school, family, and personal time. This will help you to see where your time is going and identify any areas where you may be able to cut back.
  2. Set realistic goals. It is important to set realistic goals for yourself in order to avoid becoming overwhelmed. When setting goals, be specific and realistic about what you can realistically achieve in the time you have available.
  3. Create a schedule. Once you have identified your commitments and priorities, you can start to create a schedule. This will help you to make the most of your time and ensure that you are able to fit everything in.
  4. Stick to your schedule. It is important to try and stick to your schedule as much as possible. This may require some discipline, but it will help you to make the most of your time.
  5. Take breaks