How to identify a "not so good" startup?

I’m looking at a few startups to join as a developer but am really confused on which is the right one for me. Any pointers that I can use to select the right one?

There are a few key things to look for when trying to identify a “not so good” startup:

1. Make sure the startup has a clear and concise vision. This means that they should have a well-defined mission statement that outlines what they are trying to achieve and why. If the startup doesn’t have a clear vision, it may be a sign that they are not yet ready for a developer to join their team.

2. Another important thing to look for is whether or not the startup has a sustainable business model. This means that they should have a plan for how they will generate revenue and be profitable over the long term. If the startup doesn’t have a sustainable business model, it may be a sign that they are not yet ready for a developer to join their team.

3. Finally, you should also make sure that the startup has a strong team in place. This means that they should have a team of experienced and committed individuals who are working towards the same vision. If the startup doesn’t have a strong team, it may be a sign that they are not yet ready for a developer to join their team.