I am feeling like I am not good enough to be a programmer

I have been told that I am a good programmer by my friends family and colleagues but I still feel like I am not good enough. I am thinking about attending a bootcamp to improve my skills but I don’t want to waste my time and money if I’m not going to be good enough. How can I tell if I am good enough?

It depends on your individual skills, experience, and goals. However, here are a few things to keep in mind that may help you decide if attending a coding bootcamp is right for you:

1. Do your research Before making any decisions, it’s important to do your research and ask around to get opinions from experienced developers. This will help you get a better sense of what bootcamps are like and whether they are likely to help you improve your skills.
  2. Consider your goals Think about what you hope to achieve by attending a bootcamp. If your goal is simply to become a better programmer, then a bootcamp may be a good option. However, if you’re looking to change careers or learn specific programming languages, you may want to consider other options.
  3. Consider your budget Coding bootcamps can be expensive, so you’ll need to consider whether you can afford the tuition. If you’re not sure, you may want to look into scholarships or financial aid options.
  4. Consider your schedule Coding bootcamps can be intense, so you’ll need to make sure you can commit the time required.