If you get stuck on a task and no one is available to help what do you do?

I’m considering taking a bootcamp but I’m worried that I’ll get stuck on a task and no one will be available to help me.

Some things you can do:

1. Look for resources online. There are many forums and websites dedicated to programming and other technical topics. Do a search for your problem and see if others have already posted solutions or advice.

2. Ask a friend or colleague for help. If you know someone who is knowledgeable about the topic you’re working on, see if they can help you troubleshoot the problem.

3. Take a break. Sometimes the best thing you can do is step away from the problem for a little while. Take a walk, get some fresh air, and come back to the task with fresh eyes.

4. Try a different approach. If you’ve been working on the problem for a while and haven’t been able to find a solution, try approaching it from a different angle. Sometimes a different perspective can help you see the solution.

5. Seek out professional help. If you’ve tried all of the above and still can’t solve the problem, it may be time to seek out professional help. Contact a programmer or developer and see if they can offer assistance.