What advice would you give to a new software engineer at a product-based company?

I’m a fresher who just started as a software engineer at a product-based company. I don’t have much experience in the industry and I’m finding it hard to adjust. Do you have any advice on how to make the transition smoother?

There are a few things that you can do to make the transition into a product-based company smoother:

1. First, get to know the product inside and out. Familiarize yourself with all its features and how it works. This will help you understand the company’s goals and objectives better, and also give you a better idea of how your work fits into the bigger picture.
  2. Secondly, take the time to get to know your team members and their skillsets. This will help you understand how you can best collaborate and work together to achieve the company’s goals.
  3. don’t be afraid to ask questions. If you’re unsure about something, or need clarification on a task, just ask. The sooner you get clarification, the sooner you can start working effectively.