What are the benefits of each type of startup internship?

I have an offer from a service based startup and a product based startup. I don’t know which one to choose because I don’t know the benefits of each type of startup.

There are several benefits to interning at a startup, regardless of whether it is service-based or product-based. Startups offer interns the opportunity to gain real-world experience, learn new skills, and network with other young professionals. Additionally, working at a startup can give you a sense of ownership and pride in your work, as you are helping to build something from the ground up.

That being said, there are some key differences between service-based and product-based startups that you should be aware of before making your decision. Service-based startups tend to be more customer-focused, meaning that interns will likely have the opportunity to interact with clients and learn about the customer experience. Product-based startups, on the other hand, are more focused on the development and marketing of their product. As an intern at a product-based startup, you would likely be involved in product testing and research, as well as helping to create marketing materials.

Ultimately, the decision of which type of startup to intern at depends on your interests and goals. If you are interested in learning more about the customer experience, a service-based startup would be a good choice. If you are more interested in product development and marketing, a product-based startup would be a better fit.