What is the path to becoming a DevOps/SRE?

I’m interested in becoming a DevOps or SRE engineer. What are the steps I need to take in order to become one? What experience do I need? What skills do I need to learn?

There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the path to becoming a DevOps or SRE engineer will vary depending on your individual background and experience. However, there are a few general things you will need to do in order to be successful in this field. First, you will need to gain experience working in a DevOps or SRE role. This can be done by working in a company that has a DevOps or SRE team, or by taking on a DevOps or SRE-related project in your current role. Second, you will need to learn the necessary skills for DevOps or SRE. This includes learning how to use various DevOps and SRE tools, as well as understanding the principles of DevOps and SRE. Finally, you will need to stay up-to-date on the latest DevOps and SRE news and developments. This can be done by reading DevOps and SRE blogs, attending DevOps and SRE conferences, and following DevOps and SRE thought leaders on social media.