I am preparing for my coding interview with a Fortune 100 company and would like to know what kind of coding questions I can expect.
The type of coding questions you can expect to be asked in an interview with a Fortune 100 company will vary depending on the specific company and position you are interviewing for. However, some examples of coding questions that could be asked in such an interview include:
- What is the time complexity of your proposed solution?
- Can you provide a detailed explanation of your code?
- What edge cases have you considered in your solution?
- What would you do if your code was not working as expected?
- How would you optimize your code for performance?