What types of experiences or projects should I include in my "Work Experience" section of my resume?

I’m a recent college graduate and am starting to look for jobs. I’m not sure what I should put in my “Work Experience” section since I haven’t had any full-time jobs yet.

If you haven’t had any full-time jobs yet, you can still include relevant experiences in your “Work Experience” section. Start by listing any internships, co-ops, or part-time jobs you’ve had. Include the name of the company, your job title, and the dates you worked there. Then, describe your key responsibilities and accomplishments in each role.

If you haven’t had any paid work experience, you can still include relevant experiences, such as volunteer work, course projects, and leadership roles in clubs or organizations. Again, include the name of the organization, your role, and the dates you were involved. Then, describe your key responsibilities and accomplishments in each role.

If you are a recent college graduate with no work experience, you can also include a section titled “Relevant Coursework.” In this section, you can list some of the courses you took that are relevant to the job you’re applying for. For each course, include the name of the course, the name of the school, and the date you took the course.

including relevant experiences and coursework on your resume will show employers that you have the skills and knowledge they are looking for, even if you don’t have any direct work experience in the field.